|Suggested Team Size||8||10|
|Individual Cost (Member)||$135||$135|
|Individual Cost (Non-Member)||$160||$160|
Futsal, (literally "mini-football", "futebol de salão" i.e. "big room soccer"), is a variant of association football played on a hard court, smaller than a football pitch, and mainly indoors. It can be considered a version of five-a-side football.
Learn more about the sport 's rules and laws here: http://futsal.com/category/the-laws/
How To Register As A Team:
- Find a group of players that you would like to play with
- Find someone that would like to volunteer as a coach
- Volunteer collects the fee's and registers the team (Players do not register individually)
- Once we have the team fee and the roster the team is ready to play!
How To Register As An Individual:
- If you do not have a team you should register as a individual and we will place you on the "House" team.
- Simply go on the website and register